Myleakyroof.com provides a full range of professional, top quality and competitively priced roofing services. Whether the problem is cosmetic, like broken tiles, or dire, like storm damage, we have experienced people ready to fix your roof. And for emergencies, we can have a team there 24/7 within a few hours.
Our leak repair and prevention service will help you avoid further damage and costs down the road.
Our Roof Repair Services Include:
- Replacing Broken Tiles – Not only do broken tiles make a home look uncared-for, they can be dangerous, leading to further damage and possible slides of tiles onto vehicles, furniture, pool motors or even people below.
- Re-Bedding And Re-Pointing – This is the underpart of a roof. The re-bedding is a sand/cement mixture which is used to help hold the alignment of a roof in place. This material breaks down over time and can lead to leaks and structural weaknesses. The re-pointing is an acrylic coating that goes on top of the under-structure of a roof. This work should only be done by experienced professionals. An incorrectly done re-bedding and re-pointing will also lead to leaks and damage.
- Fixing Leaks – This is where time and service are essential. Some small leaks can sit for a short time, but most leaks should be taken care of immediately. Call us day or night when you find a leak. If it’s urgent, we’ll be there asap. If it can wait until the next day, we’ll schedule the earliest possible appointment within the next 24 hours.
- Replacing Or Repairing Flashings – Roof flashings are the sheet metal plates installed at the breaks, joints, and edges of a roof in order to help prevent leaks. Roof flashing can corrode over time. This can create a cosmetic problem along the edges of a roof, as well as structural problem other places. Assessing your flashings is a part of any standard roof inspection. Contact us today to schedule a no-cost evaluation of entire roof.
- Guttering And Down-Pipe Replacement – Clogged, leaky and sagging gutters can contribute to all sorts of roof problems, including mold. We asses, repair and replace gutters and downpipes to make sure water and debris are flowing freely and not collecting in the wrong places. Contact us today for an assessment of your gutters.
- Replacing Loose Nails Or Screws On A Metal Roof – Loose nails are one of the most common causes of leaks. If you have a metal roof, let us check it out. A simple repair could save you from a whole lot of damage.
- Insurance Claims – Our team has over a century either working for insurance companies directly or working with claims departments in other capacities. Let us help make your insurance process goes smoothly. We know how the systems works and help our customers navigate it.